Support Forums

Full Version: Hostility to my parrents...):
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This only to my parrents,
( Just mom dad left and ya know )

Anway, i'm 15 and my mom is real nice, I've done stuff that MAY have gotten my into BIG trouble.. she didn't get mad but she does care she just told me

"don't do it again, You do know what would've happened if you got caught right? Can I trust you to NOT do it again"

Well, for a while I've slept late ( 5 am etc)

And My mom recently told me, i want you to sleep eairler form now on, i know you can't go from sleeping at 5 am to 9/10 Pm so today you sleep at 2 then tommorw you sleep at 12 then 10 okay?

Basically the above is a summary,
I know shes very lenient which si the reason that every time she asks me for ANYTHING i feel a bit of anger, and respond to her in VERY RUDE way...
I don't know why how can I stop myself?
I try but...:/
my parents are like this, Thats why i love them Smile
Compare your parents to almost any others. Other parents would: threaten you with no phone, ground you, etc. Your mom is awesome. She's very relaxed and lenient as you've said, respect and appreciate it. At least she's letting you stay up at 5am, and politely asking you to go to sleep earlier. She's being very reasonable, respect that. Don't take her for granted. Next time you feel this, "anger," try to just take a breath, and realize you have a really cool parent, and be happy you've been gifted with them. Be thankful.
She's just looking out for your own health and well-being. Let her know that you understand WHY she wants you to do these things. Maybe then she will loosen up a little bit. If not, then I suggest you just go with it for a bit. There's no shame in doing something to make your mother happy.
She's a great mom. Love her forever <3

Just like mine, but man do I act unappreciative sometimes.
What you are seeing here is a classic case of required parenting which is basically where you know that what you done was wrong and that you should have been punished and because she didn't give you what you deserved, you feel resentment towards her. She isn't doing this because she doesn't care or that she is irresponsible, she is probably just that type of girl. I think you should have a word with her and if she is notified about the problem even if it is not resolved, this should ease the feeling of anger you get, otherwise I suggest you cut her a break.