Support Forums

Full Version: Educational video. WARNING!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
BE AWARE. THIS IS A BAD VIDEO. YOU WILL SEE PEOPLE DIE!
DONT WATCH IT IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR HAVE A WEAK STOMACH!
THIS IS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE PEOPLE.
DONT DRIVE LIKE A DICK PLEASE!!!!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az1smQMWHYk[/youtube]
Wow that's pretty horrible. The baby one was the worst.
Damn, that video was intense. Sadly, that's the kind of crap that happens everyday due to careless drivers. =/
(07-26-2010, 10:01 AM)Clay Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, that video was intense. Sadly, that's the kind of crap that happens everyday due to careless drivers. =/

Sorry to bump the thread but i feel people should watch this.
My theory is this. If i can effect 1 person enough to stop them driving like an idiot and save there lives then i am really happy.
Seriously all. Watch it and pretend your the driver.
Life is short. We dont want to kill others and we dont want to be in prison because we accidentally did.
I watched half of the video, and couldn't continue. Thanks for sharing such an important message. I hope this is an eye-opener for some. Thanks so much for sharing this!
the video got deleted or something Sad
is this true orno?

i got it working
(07-27-2010, 03:04 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Life is short. We dont want to kill others and we dont want to be in prison because we accidentally did.

For real man, could you imagine how much your life could change in a split-second? One minute you're on your way to work, speeding a little bit because you're late for work, lose focus for a second, and you hit someone; an hour later, you're sitting in jail for reckless driving and manslaughter.

It's insane how fast everything can change.
Wow

the ending is like a grand finale of crashes wtf
(07-27-2010, 08:50 PM)Clay Wrote: [ -> ]For real man, could you imagine how much your life could change in a split-second? One minute you're on your way to work, speeding a little bit because you're late for work, lose focus for a second, and you hit someone; an hour later, you're sitting in jail for reckless driving and manslaughter.

It's insane how fast everything can change.

Not to mention you could die yourself.
(07-27-2010, 08:51 PM)Virtual Reality Wrote: [ -> ]Not to mention you could die yourself.

Honestly, if that happened to me, I probably wouldn't be able to live with myself. I'd be much better off dead than living with the guilt the rest of my life.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5