Support Forums

Full Version: Trust problems?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't trust anyone

I am even sketchy around my parents in some places

what should i do
Your correct not to trust mate.
But here is the kicker. If you dont trust you will never have love and all the other emotions available.
I suspect you cant trust because of hurt and you are scared to get hurt again?
Trust me hurt is a lesson unto itsself. The more you get hurt the less it hurts thus allowing you to trust and ultimately love.
So allow others to break your trust. Thats ok. Just be aware there doing it.
Drop your guard mate.
well just like crazy people that seem normal

inmy town there was a couple who were perfectly fine then one day the lady lit her boyfriend on fire and shot him then killed herself

like... how can u tell if ur best friend will do that? u cant
If your time is up your time is up mate.
Spending your life expecting it but it never happens will make for a lonely stressful life.
You are correct. There is nothing to stop that from happening as there is nothing to stop a meteor from falling ontop of your house.
Do you fear this? Well you perhaps should because its widely unknown.
My point is this. There are countless ways to get betrayed.
Learn from them. Dont spend your life expecting them. Your life will be S H I T (sorry stupid word filter)
you make a good point O_o
Mate its great you are willing to discuss this.
Please feel free to continue.
Dont be offended by what or how i say things.
But might be good to know this.

My father is a mass murderer. Guilty of killing 5
Suspected of many, many more. And if you want my guess its more like 15.
My family are criminals and generally speaking stupid F U C K S.
Me well i am a father of 5. And a tradesman who works hard.
Sure my life made me wanna go a certain way. And i started too. But reality and intelligence pointed me in the correct direction.
Sure i only earn my $1100 a week not $30,000 like some "mates" But i can go hope happy to know my family is safe.
Trust. WOW.
When i was a kid i was in gangs. Led a gang actually. TRUST was a freakin huge issue for me.
Ultimately its what drove me away from that scene.
It was killing me. The time spend on trying to know if someone was honest and loyal was insane.
The same time spend on something productive produced results.
Really man. Just concentrate on being happy. Do what makes you happy. Dont worry about others.
See in 3 months where you are.
I would not be surprised if your workin full time and got a missis.
Here is hoping either way mate.
Try to build truest with people.
(07-24-2010, 11:04 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Your correct not to trust mate.
But here is the kicker. If you dont trust you will never have love and all the other emotions available.
I suspect you cant trust because of hurt and you are scared to get hurt again?
Trust me hurt is a lesson unto itsself. The more you get hurt the less it hurts thus allowing you to trust and ultimately love.
So allow others to break your trust. Thats ok. Just be aware there doing it.
Drop your guard mate.

hmm the more i get hurt, it gets worse for me and that means more untrust and uncertainty.
Keep your chin up dude, you can pull through. you have no choice but too Sad
Are you serious? That is not good maybe you should get help from a psychiatrist or something.
lol imonly 14 Tongue
Pages: 1 2