Support Forums

Full Version: Everyones Bitchy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well. Everyone I know irl (Or 80% of them), just became bitchy to me. I don't know what i can do. I can't take anymore pain. Yesterday, I told the girl I love, that I actually did love her.

She answered with this: I don't care.

The pain is too much right now. I don't know if it will become better if I go to sleep, and see if they're bitchy to me later. I've been playing WoW since the release. And I've made friends from other countries. I actually see them as better friends than the ones I know in real atm.

What should I do?
You can ignore them and see if that helps.
Did they find out anything about your life that you kept a secret or what?
Ehh. I have not big secrets about my life.
i was in a similar situation with a girl recently and it is a very hard time. it wont go overnight but just keep through it. Put on a fake smile and just tell them to back off you need some space. If its turning out they are people you dont like anymore find new friends.
Same with me. Sometimes real life things sucks more then virtual life. So I enjoy my virtual life better.
time to dump those "friends" and find some new ones. How old are you?
If someone seems bitchy to you tell them whats up be like shut the fudge up dam stop bitching be a man about it. Smile
Just try to space yourself from them, try to let this "bitchiness" blow over, then slowly start talking to them if you wish.