Support Forums

Full Version: helping a firend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i got this friend and she is unhappy more often than others. She thinks she makes the effort but doesnt get anywhere with anyone. and everyone has like one friend that is always there and she has no-one. like she is second best.Shes depressed and smokes weed. overtime it will blow over but another thing will happen again. how can i help her and make her feel better. ive already told her i wil hang out with her alot in the holidays but is there anything else i can really do . im trying to be supportive
Get her to stop smoking weed for one.

Just hang out with her and do things with her, that's all she needs is a real friend, give it to her.
(07-24-2010, 07:37 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]Get her to stop smoking weed for one.

Just hang out with her and do things with her, that's all she needs is a real friend, give it to her.

Yeah, i hope its enough :/
Just try talking to her more often, tell her you'll be there when she needs someone to talk to. Try convincing her to go out more and be more social. It'll help in the long-run.
Smoking weed probably calms her down and thats why she smokes it. You don't have to get her to stop smoking weed but you can maybe just chill with her more and take her out to a movie or something. If you blaze, blaze with her. Try to do things she likes to do .
The best thing you can do is say hey no matter what I well always be there for.
(07-24-2010, 07:37 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]Get her to stop smoking weed for one.

Totally agreed. Make her feel that you like her etc... Talking helps much Victoire
Assuming your old enough first off.
If not please staff delete this.

Take her to the pub. Get her pissed and pick up a few blokes.
Take them home and bang the crap out of them. Then kick them out Big Grin .
Show her there are men out there wanting woman.
She clearly is looking in the wrong areas i feel. Every woman of every shape and form has a matching mate. They just need to learn where to search.
If your young which i suspect possibly based on grammar etc.
I would say this.

You! say she is your friend yes?
Yet at no point do you really say your her best friend. And sometimes thats whats needed.
A best friend. Even if its not reciprocal.
Best friends make growing up easier no question.
I don't think they are that old Whistle
Date of Birth: 02-28-1995 (15 years old)
id try to steer her away from drugs and then just spend time with her and how her how much of a friend you are to her and maybe shell cheer up a bit. hope it goes ok.