Support Forums

Full Version: Homosexuality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Anon

Hi,

I am currently gay, And i can tell by others i act it too, But what am i doing?

For example i went to a open day taster thing for an IT diploma, and by the end of the day, The person sitting next to me figuired i was gay, But i dont know what i do to make him think im gay, Its obv the way i act, But what?

I find it VERY hard to make friends and am constantly bullied because peoplem figure out im gay. If they could not figure it out via someones advice, Then i will probs get some new friends. Plus people on the diploma will hate me if they find me truly to be gay, So i want to act strait. How?

Does anyone know what im doing to make me seem gay?

Thanks
You expressions and talking manner and eye contact with a guy. And you dress code and your way of talking with other ones may seems like you are gay. Well. this is very bad if they will hate you for Gay. They should accept it. There is nothing about hating in it.

IMO you don't need to pretend like straight while you are not. But still you want to act like a straight then talk about girls and watch girls rather than watching boys. Try to flirt with girls doesn't matter if you like it or not because you want to show yourself as a straight.

When you say eye contact, talking manner, and expressions, What do you mean by this? What way?

This may seem a wierd question, But how the hell do i flirt with a girl? Its completely new to me, Like being gay is to some of you readers.
Do it to show others don't do it with heart. Don't talk too much with boys try to talk with girls. Don't talk about boys, try to talk about girls in front of other guys.
Just be yourself and fudge anyone else. If you don't have friends oh well, the people that would befriend you wouldn't be friends with you, they'd be friends with a "straight" version of you.

Majority of people now a days could give a rats ass if you are gay or straight. Just don't hit on straight guys and you'll be fine. How old are you? I'll assume you are young, probably middle school age if people are bullying you because of it. I don't know where you are from but I got suspended for 10 days from school for sexual harassment for calling a gay friend of mine gay, so maybe it's time you started talking with your school administrators about it.
I think it's your personality and how you dress maybe?
Do you act weird when around people or make hand gestures?
Ask Electrisk for help, you'll know why I chose him when you ask him.
I think everyone who is gay will be bullied in their life.
You do not want to be friends with someone who would dislike you if they knew the truth. You want to be friends with someone who accepts you for you. Be yourself, but if you want it to be less obvious that you are gay, then don't hold your wrist limply when you talk. Don't speak with a gay accent. Don't walk femininely, and don't use stereotypically gay expressions such as, "Like, oh my god" and so on. Avoid sexual conversation, because if you try to say like, "Damn she's hot." it'll probably be obvious that you're not genuinely interested in the girl you're talking about. Don't bring up guys either, though. In fact, don't bring up homosexuality at all. Maybe being gay is new to you, but once you get used to it, you'll stop thinking about it constantly like you probably do now. I can go an entire day at work without thinking about my homosexuality once. Just focus on the conversation(s) you are having with your peers, and don't think about what they would say if they knew the truth. If you aren't friends with them, they don't need to know. You don't need to flaunt it, but if someone asks if you are, you can either say that it's none of their business, or you can simply say 'yes'. In truth, it isn't any of their business, but if you say that, it's kind of obvious that you are.
Anybody who doesn't want to "make friends" with you because of WHO YOU ARE, is not meant to be your friend. Anybody who bullies you because of it is simply an butthead, and should go to prison.

Be Yourself! Smile<3