Support Forums

Full Version: Importance of firefox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firefox is user friendly and have access speed browsing. It is making the Internet a better place for each of us to experience our online lives. There are many things that make Firefox exciting. It has very good features.

What about you?
Firefox is exciting because it provides people with the best possible experience.It is user friendly and have access speed browsing.Firefox is exciting because it provides people with the best possible experience.
I use Firefox as well. I like it because I can use a black theme for the browser. It is also much more easier to use because its fast and the bookmark toolbar is great. Overall Firefox is my main browser and I prefer it over Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.
I hate Firefox, it's extremely slow if you have multiple tabs open, not to mention to overall ugliness, even with skins/themes.

Chrome is really the top browser at the moment, it has a nice clean look, it's easy to use, and Greasemonkey works with Chrome now, so all the Firefox fanboys can't say, "Oh, Chrome has no addons."

I can have 30-40 tabs open in Chrome and not lag, at all, I can barely open 5 on Firefox without lagging.
(10-24-2010, 11:46 AM)Xander Wrote: [ -> ]I hate Firefox, it's extremely slow if you have multiple tabs open, not to mention to overall ugliness, even with skins/themes.

Chrome is really the top browser at the moment, it has a nice clean look, it's easy to use, and Greasemonkey works with Chrome now, so all the Firefox fanboys can't say, "Oh, Chrome has no addons."

I can have 30-40 tabs open in Chrome and not lag, at all, I can barely open 5 on Firefox without lagging.

I agree, Firefox gets lousy with alot of tabs while chrome can handle
Firefox is user friendly and seems to load way better than chrome and uses less RAM