Support Forums

Full Version: Google chrome vs Firefox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I am using firefox browser because it has very good features.

Zooming is better in Firefox.
Offline Page Caching is better in Firefox.

Do you have any other advantage of firefox over google chrome?
Google Chrome is better because it is faster and easier to use.It has the speed, stability, a much cleaner appearance, and spelling and speed.I'm telling you I have used Firefox for a good amount of time but its no match for Chrome. Besides its too bulky and sometimes has viruses.
surprised its in the Firefox part of forums so all your gonna get is Firefox is better Tongue but yer it is better proxy also like the login more Big Grin and themes FTW

forgot to add that you can download flash games easier and flash files/movies Tongue
Google chrome for using the internet is faster, but for Firefox I would prefer to create projects from scratch on there
thats true never really got into google chrome tho whenever IE having issues FF usually works for me my friend tried to get me to use it.... he uses macs so i disregarded him Tongue
I usually use firefox because I use an addon called FireFTP, which allows me to upload files or pages to my website domain. Theres lots of useful addons on firefox and it seems to be fairly fast. However Google Chrome is fairly good for its clean look, it comes without all of the top bars and that allows for more page view space. And Its fast how the address bar is the google search itself Tongue
I like firefox. It's a great browser to use. The themes and addons are great. You can also tweak the browser settings to run just as fast as chrome. Firefox can be used for just about anything =]
I used Firefox first, but changed to Chrome after testing it.

I just love Chrome's design. Also, I never used too many add-ons.
(09-26-2010, 07:59 PM)NEC Wrote: [ -> ]I used Firefox first, but changed to Chrome after testing it.

I just love Chrome's design. Also, I never used too many add-ons.
The one thing I do like about chrome is the fact that it has flash built into the browser.
It depends on what kind of mood I'm in. If I want to have fun, play with apps, ect. I'll use Firefox. If I'm lax I'll use Chrome. Kinda weird, but w/.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5